Tuesday, March 29, 2011

How Much Do Denise Milani's Breasts Weigh

Illusion superseding reality (Part 1)

I wondered if it is possible that the world of the novel began to urealniać to my eyes. I wondered whether the fiction fantasy world is achieved in reality. There's no wonder! This is a must see! Where? On PYRKONIE greatest fantasy convention in Poland, here is this world fantasy novel, the sense of strict , begins to mix with the real world. The limit becomes fluid to the extent that you start to doubt what is true and what is not. One thing I know for sure, namely, that it was interesting, mysterious, sometimes funny and certainly inspiring. And I was there, and what I saw will try to explain (better or worse way, do not judge me.)

GETTING STARTED: The first day, which is to identify and acquire shares of gadgets that look like this:


0 comments:

Post a Comment